Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Voluptia presents: DAMNIT Akasha get some colour!

Hello Lovelies,

the temperatures are rising and I am back with more Voluptia. Today it´s a bathing suit. YES! A retro style, simple bathing suit! The Classic! No fancy this, no posh that - just simple and plain awesomeness! Back to the roots baby!


~ so bright...and so warm... but...oh so bright!!! ~


~ this is what you get - all the layers for the suit and the tattoo :) ~


~ huh what? I was just staring at the ocean ~


~ those are all the colours you can have ;) ~

no no no! I won´t decide for you :P

StyleCard:

My EveryDay Shape
Hush Samantha Grape Sugar DrkBrws 
(I´ve only started to try to get a tan ok :P)
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes
Wasabi Pills Monique 2 NightShadow

Miamai Catwalk Lashes Evergreen 01

Solar Eyewear~Castor
Chop Zuey Women´s Smiley Faces Earrings

Voluptia Papillon Bathing Suit

(Shoes on the green version: ...Arena ~Flipflop flowers apple)

NOW my Lovelies..

you know you want to!

I´ll work on my tan ;)
take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment