Friday, April 27, 2012

LOTD: What a nice day

Hello Lovelies,

today I´m back with another summery LOTD for you. Wow yesterday was madness thank you SO SO SOOOO friggin MUCH^^ I really love you^^


~ nothing like hugging a unicorn ~


~ on a nice sunny day ~


~ from all sides ~

ok to be honest - I couldn´t care less if it´s a unicorn...a horse, cat, dog, cow... as long as it´s an animal and lets me hug I´m happy^^
(I´m most likely to die in RL cos I try to cuddle a tiger or something - if I meet one I would SO try XD no matter HOW insane that is^^)

StyleCard:


My Everyday Shape
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes

Miamai Catwalk Lashes
+:+WTG+:+ **Ribbon Classic** Nails
Solar Eyewear ~ Polaris

LSK 202 Watch
*C:K* Simple Pearl Necklace

***ArisAris Rig42 Cloe Mesh Dress
{Kokoia} ::BERLIN::Love the life

:+:SS:+: Unicorn Prop



I hope you have fun ;)

take care
Akasha

1 comment: