Monday, April 23, 2012

Look of the Day Summer Business

Hello Lovelies,

I know ... I haven´t posted LOTD´s in a while...but this is what I look like right now ;)



~ now now... don´t be shy ;) Come a bit closer ! ~


StyleCard:

My Everyday Shape
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes
Miamai Catwalk Lashes 01
eXxEsS Sorraia blue-black
~Hush~ Samantha Grape Sugar
~Hush~ Lipstick Silk Grape 701
+:+WTG+:+ **Ribbon-classic** jeweled nails

{mon tissu} Rockaby Blazer Black
[Lee Zu!] La Goa Necklace Top /darkcolour
ruca vintage black Mesh_A Line Skirt
|ALEIDA| Vivian pumps - black
Izzie´s - Patterned Tights Stars

Virtual Impressions Roxanne ID Bracelet in Silver
***ArisAris Glasses Black and flowers

Patio Bordeaux by Harry's Houses & Design Creations

I hope you like it as much as I do :)
take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment