Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Meet Just Because

Hello Lovelies,

today I´m gonna introduce you to Just Because, a fashion label for Ladies and Gents by the lovely Annie Melson. Annie´s been a FB friend of mine for a while and  I always planned to introduce her to you because you know I want you to meet all the awesomeness I come across. In her  lovely shop she provides swimwear, casual outfits, formal attire for both men and women  - anything you can ask for and more. The stuff is high quality and the prices are really fair ;)

For the introduction I´ll use my favourite outfit of hers (was a tough choice ...trust me...):

 Diverse


~ this is what you´ll get. Shirt, top, Jeans! The shirt comes in a shortsleeved version, too ;) ~
(Swing: Lost Angels Earth Swing (Pose Fair), Hut in the background is Lonka Simondsen´s Beach hut LF)


~ and even if you take the top off you´ll still look cool yet sexy! ~
(Prop used here is the ::WetCat:: FashionBlogger Prop - Pose fair Item, too^^)

JustBecause Diverse was styled with:

My Everyday Shape
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes

+:+WTG+:+ **Ribbon Classic** jeweled nails
Miamai Catwalk Lashes 01

TE Captured Heart Necklace

you can grab Annie´s creations here and here.

take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment