Thursday, March 15, 2012

Timbaktu - sweet yet posh

Hello Lovelies,

today I´m gonna introduce you to Timbaktu by the lovely Nova. She sent me a message on FB last night, telling me she wanted to send me dresses and if I´d like them I could blog them! What can I say... you know what...I won´t say anything... have a look!


~ this is Kaera White ~


~ I think it´s a very light, summery dress ~


~ great for a day out on the beach ...maybe on a summerdate with your sweetheart? ~


~ or just have a walk in the sand ~


~ this is Kaera in black ~ 


~ a bit more elegant - maybe if you want to go out and dance ~ 


~ but still modest and will never make you look overdressed ~

StyleCards:

white:

My model shape
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes 
Hush Amy Skin in Glossy Grape (Vanilla)
Wasabi Pills Hair Monique in Night shadow
Timbaktu Kaera White
C:K Simple Pearl Necklace

black:

My model shape
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes
Hush Amy Skin in Glossy Grape (Vanilla)
DeathRowDesigns loveless  Hair in Coal
Timbaktu Kaera black
SAD Stiletto Flower Heels
Just You Black Pearl Gift Necklace
VI Kate Earring in Black &White Diamond Earring
Watch LSK202 black


I hope you like it :)
take care
Akasha


No comments:

Post a Comment