Thursday, March 29, 2012

Look of the Day - It´s an APPLE? oh...no...it´s just me

Morning Lovelies,

today I´m back with another colourful Spring Look. It reminds me of apples and meadows (and when I see a meadow without horses...it´s not complete for me...^^)...


~ good morning... ~


~ huh? what? nooo I´m not going to steal the horses! ~


~ see ...I´m all innocent and sweet! ~


~ but I can dream of stealing them can´t I ;) ~

Stylecard:

My Everyday Shape
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes
Hush Amy Glossy Grape Vanilla 
Truth Juliette Crow

Miamai CatwalkLashes Evergreen 01
[mock] Artron Rapsberry Creme Cake eShadow
A:S:S Nailpolish Bright Red

Chop Zuey  AWink & A Jig Cupcake Necklace

.:L&B:. Clothing "Cropped" Leather Jacket Set Apple
.:AVALE:. Leggins Suprime .Limon.1
**GizzA** Flower Children Shirts Red
.:L&B:. Stiletto knee boot set :REDS

I hope the look makes you as happy as me

take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment