Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LOTD feat. BRANDNEW VenomousRage Design! Casual-Preppy with a twist

Hello Lovelies,

today I´m gonna present my most recent look - I went for Casual-Preppy...and added a little twist ;) .  PLUS! Frozen Rage, owner of Venomous Rage Designs has brought some new eyes he´s designed when he came over last night. I thought they´d add a little twist to the whole outfit ...I like it!


~ waiting for the friend to come ~


~ hmmmmmm! ~


~ I´m really getting nervous ~ 


~ he better not mess with me... I´m hungry and it´s past lunch time already! ~


~ we should be eating by now... maybe I´ll just roast him? ~
(those are the Arcane Demon Eyes by Venomous Rage Designs)


~ oh...I think I´ve seen his car... His luck! ~

(the friend survived, we had lunch and had a blast hanging out afterwards...^^)

StyleCard:

My very own everyday shape
Wasabi Pills Monique Hair in Night Shadow
VRD Arcane Demon Eyes
~Hush~Amy Skin in Glossy Grape - Vanilla <FFL!

[mock]Artron Rapsberry Creme Cake Eyeshadow < FFL!
Miamai Catwalk Lashes Evergreen01
+:+WTG+:+ **Blessing-S** nail <FFL!

!Bliss Basic! Tutu Paint Stain Jeans (Midnight) <FFL!
{Happy} Confidence Blouse blue
{Happy} Raver Vest Navy
Vendetta Latexblack Shoes (you don´t see them under those badass pants but...they´re there^^)

+ Divinity + Ladies Spiked Caged Heart Diamond
Chop Zuey Kabala Way Armband (I know it´s for guys...so? I love it :P)
Watch LSK202 black


well...I hope you like it as much as I do ;)

more exciting news tomorrow,
take care
Akasha





No comments:

Post a Comment