Monday, March 12, 2012

Akasha at the FFL Fair - Urban Kitty got claws-

...and I´m back Lovelies!

this time I´m going to show you a... not too nice version:  Urban Kitty Got Claws:


~huh what? Urban Kitty awakes from her slumbers~


~what was that? There was a noise!~


~you do not want to mess with someone wearing those shoes~


~and having those nails... right hand~


~...and left hand~

StyleCard:

My ModelShape (world premiere^^)
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes
Antz Manu 1 Skin < FFL

Miamai Catwalk Lashes Evergreen
~Blacklace Beauty Matte Lipstain~ < FFL
.:EMO-tions:.*ANINA* black hair < FFL
 (almost my RL hair *laughs* just not as messy)

GDit Smitten with Kittens 1 < FFL
+:+WTG+:+ **Cupid-R** jeweled nail

.::Rage::. Undone Corset Red Tartan
.::Rage::. RAWR Leopard Gen2 Heels


By the way... I´m sorry if I don´t comment as much as I usually do - I´m trying to show you as much as possible so you can see what awesomeness you can expect at the FFL Fair! And it´s for a good cause!

more in a bit,
till then - take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment