Thursday, February 16, 2012

Look of the Day, Valentine´s Gift

Hello Lovelies

I hope your Valentine´s Day was as wonderful as mine was. Now I´ve recently ugraded my Firestorm (yes...finally...bla :P ) and now I´m gonna present my first Mesh Look of the Day (not the first mesh outfit but yeah...^^)

here we go:



Hair: Wasabi Pills Orion in Dark Flame Mesh
Skin: NaCrs 7th Lila Medium
Lashes: NaCrs Dream on Eyelashes
Tattoos: my own *gifted by my sis*
Shape: you´ll always want to know don´t ya ;)
Eyes: LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes
Earrings: ChopZuey LW Plat/Burm Rby Stud
Armband: N@N@ Lara upper bracelet
Necklace: Pixelfasion My Heart Necklace Gold&Silver V2
Ring: RomDesign Loving You
BellyPiercing: DeVicious Aly Platinum Gun Bellystud
Top: Alessandra sheer string tank top olive *with essential bikini top black
Pants: Gizza Latex Green Leggins
Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots Mesh Black



I grabbed the poses at the ProPosers Fair that donates to Authistic Help Societies ;)


showing off the skin a bit more... it is a full avi actually;)


take a closer look at the lashes :)


this was my Valentine´s Gift from Dae :) - I don´t know where he got it :P

and this is us dancing at DarkAlley´s Valentine´s Ball which we attended



Doesn´t he look adorable?

ok... enough from me - how are you? How´s your Valentine´s Day been?

take care,

Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment