Saturday, February 18, 2012

Akasha goes AvantGarde

Hello Lovelies,

today I visited my dear friend Jess from Antz and bought some of her new stuff... I´m going to show you the Ruby SkinSet today. My first impression was KISS! Then I went to check out Inmost´s store - which is just a few steps from hers - and bought two of his dresses... they look great together ;)


~Ruby 1 Skin 1~


                                                                   ~Ruby 2 Skin 1~


                                                                  ~Ruby 3 Skin 1~
                                                                  STARCHILD *-*
                                      ( hey I got the Screenname GlamMetal for a reason, mhkay?;P)


                                                                 ~Ruby 4 Skin 1~
                                                                  notice the eyes?


~Ruby backside~


~Ruby FullBody~


shape: mine

Jewelery:


outfit:


See what I mean? Isn´t it lovely? Ok now... I hope you are sitting lovelies...I present you : INMOST!

 (I´m only gonna name the things that changed ;) )


Jewelery:
RomDesigns Loving You

outfit:



inMonster Anubis dress


inMonster Anubis dress


Now...was that a good idea or what? They´re friends, their stuff looks good together, I like both - their quality ROCKS - and so do their attitudes ;)

go check them out

take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment