Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Look of the day

Hey Lovelies,

I thought I´d show you my Look Of The Day ~ I decided I will do that  from now on - whenever I feel like doing it ;). Yes, of course my smartass comments are included ;)

Today I felt like wearing something edgy yet casual :


Corset: Blacklace Laced Obsession Black Satin & Red Lace
Pants:  (dementia runner) red ripped unisex jeans
Shoes: >>>SAD<<< Stiletto Flower Black
Stockings: *DL*Kimiko Torn Stockings, DRD stockings nets nylons nets
Shape: my very own ;)


Skin: Al Vulo Barby emo pale 2 cleavage
Hair: eXxEsS Velvet black 2
Eyes: LAQ Dazzling sunrise
Jewellery: Finesmith Grace Collar and Earrings
                Finesmith Heart Attack bracelet
Ring: ROMDesigns Loving You...

Oh by the way... the prop in the background is BehaviorBody-Poset Prop V1 ^^

So yeah...this is my look for today :)
take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment