Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just some outfits I´ve been wearing during my ModelClasses :)

Oh welcome back my lovelies,

I got something I wanted to show you.

As you might have read I´ve been attending my first modelling class at LaMode Fashion School ...I thought I´d show you some outfits from those classes:


This is a swimwear-outfit I had to style :

Hair: LeLutka Biel in Bournville
Skin: Al Vulo Jenny natural 2 cleavage bronde
Shape: my little secret ;P
Bikini: DEF! Ladyz/Bikini/French Touch/Black
Shoes: Queen of Hearts Sandal Black Lizard



Now for the next class I had to style a gown - runway style! I picked this one:

Gown: Passion4Fashion Red Formal
Shoes: *LG* Red Blossom Shoe
Hair: A&A Melrosa Hair in Blackberry (yep...again...I like that hair for modelling...what can I say...)
Shape: muahhaha nope...still won´t tell you ;)
Skin: RusshLussh Blackliquid in Gold
Necklace: LW The Great Healer Necklace (Chop Zuey´s Light of the Wind collection)



Now this one was a real challenge: My graduation outfit: HighFashion Avantgarde!

I picked:
Suit: **Gizza** Diamond Catsuit in Ice (including those supercool boots)
Skin: LAQ blondie 01 Fair Glow
Shape: nuh-uh! I´m not gonna tell ya ;)
Hair: Vanity Hair Diva HP Vainille - including Hairbase


Now let´s get into detail:

Jewellery: Finesmith Jewelery Heart Attack collection (necklace, earrings, bracelets)
Makeup: .:Glamorize:- Get Lost Lips, ee.ts noir eyeshadow


All I can say is...I know Avantgarde is usually black but I like to add a little personal twist to things...I´m glad my tutor understood what I was going for and she liked it. She said I had shown a new side of Avantgarde! *HA^^*

I´ve graduated successfully, won best student and best styled (before you go all hyper...I was the only "survivor" of the class ;) ...Yes I´m honest like that! ) and...yeah... we´ll see what the future holds....

till then...take care

Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment