Saturday, January 28, 2012

eXxEsS: Aeterna

Morning Lovelies,


today I logged in to my lovely Layja sending me a new gown to tell you about:


Aeterna! I picked her Storm hair in black2 to go with it, her shape (to show it off *grins*) and AlVulo´s Barby Pale emo 2 Cleavage as a skin.


As usual the jewellery is included, the details are stunning and...have you seen this boa? Trust me it is as soft as it looks like.


I just cannot stop nuzzling my face into it *purrs, then coughs* ok...focus Akasha!


Because Layja is awesome like that she gave me the blue version as well *blows a kiss*


Let me show you the closeup...


AND! Those awesome boots are included, too.

You know where to get it:

inworld: Exxess Designs
marketplace:Exxess Marketplace

Take care,

Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment