Monday, February 20, 2012

World-Premiere: Exclusive eXxEsS Outfit!

My dearest Lovelies,

today...I hope you´re sitting cos I have a...wait for it...here it comes....*drumroll please*

WORLD PREMIERE!!!!

of a brandnew eXxEsS outfit! Exclusively here in my humble Blog! *blows kisses to Layja Vidor*



...up front...
(I cannot stop playing with the stole as you see in the silver version ;) )


...the back...


... those killer boots are included as well as the supercool silver armbands...


...and my oh my look at the fluffyness we get with it! I´m gonna call them "arm-stoles" and I love them...

Combined with:
Shape: ohh Lovelies oh Lovelies...;)
Hair:  Action Womens Hair Joyce  in Coal
Lashes: Miamai Catwalk Lashes Delicate 03 - MESH

I hope you´re as impressed as I am... I´ll be running around wearing it all day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful looking blog. Can't wait to browse all of it after lunch. Thank you very much for the follow and adding me to your blogroll. I have done the same. Hope you have a great week!

    Kitty DeVaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that´s sweet thanks Kitty ;) I´m still new and learning but I´m trying to make an effort ;)

    ReplyDelete