Saturday, November 26, 2011

eXxEsS: quality hair, clothes, jewellery and more

Hello my lovelies,

today I´m gonna introduce one of my favourite stores: eXxEsS Designs by the ever so lovely Layja Vidor. I own at least 60% of her female hair, quite a few in several or all colours and some of them in the version I bought and an upgraded version which Layja  gives out for free if you bought a hairstyle. A FULL COLOUR PACK! FOR FREE! Thats 1000L each - which is a bargain anyways ;). During the upgrading progess we talked a lot but only yesterday we found out that we both are German *haha* - when I asked her about this blog and if she was fine with me telling you folks about her awesomeness.

But let me show you why I love her stuff so much:

Let´s start with the hair - which brought me to her store:


 Arnora - the upgraded version here in blonde 3 - a nice long but not too puffy hairstyle - perfect for everyday outfits


Gash - shown in purple - this hairstyle proves that eXxEsS hair is good for curvy women (I am one and so is Layja - she even offers her awesome shape for free ;) and DAMN she´s hot... - if I say a female looks hot she does look hot ;) ) - very cute and interesting - I got a lot of compliments wearing Gash.


Lacaille - here in black2. Well well... what can I say about Lacaille... It´s a tad longer than my RL hair (below my tush/mid thigh) - maybe that´s why I just HAD to buy it...I love love LOVE it.


 Marysia red 3 - Marysia is one of my favourite hairstyles EVER - some of you know me, others will get to know me - I´m very picky with my hair. It looks cute yet sexy (and it lets me access my collar without camming around which is pretty handy *coughs and grins*) I love to wear it with casual or rocker looks.


*sighs* Ladies and Gentlemen - the ever so elegant Velvet (white 2 - upgraded version) - you can NOT go wrong with Velvet! It makes the skimpiest outfit look great, it´s a nice hairstyle for everyday- casual outfits and it looks stunning with the poshest gowns.


All hair is shown with eXxEsS Laudanum dress (well...without the skirt and neckpiece) - which brings me to the next chapter of Layja´s awesomeness:
Not only is her hair addictive and to die for...so are her clothes!


 This is what the lovely, sexy gown Laudanum looks like - complete and in black ;). I´m sure you will draw the attention from everybody - especially the Gentlemen - if you enter a ballroom wearing Laudanum. (shown with Storm Black 2)


Layja does not only have stunning dresses and gowns - nooo she does have some kickass clubbing outfits - well that´s what I use Succubus for. Another good occasion might be some naughty roleplay in which you seduce helpless men *just saying ;)*.  Just look at the pantyhose  - you can wear it without it but I love the fine lace-ish details.  And I love the cute little demon/bat wings - they sparkle at the top *hehe*. Why I took the pic in front of my roses? Well you see... just because you´re a succubus doesn´t exclude you have a romantic side as well ;).
Being versatile in your styling and emotions ROCKS my lovelies always keep that in mind...

I´m sure you will see me blog about eXxEsS again soon... in the meantime I´ll tell you where to get it:

inworld: Exxess Designs
marketplace:Exxess Marketplace

so long for now
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment