Tuesday, August 21, 2012

cute, kickass, punky, kasha!

Hey my Lovelies,

wow...finally...time to blog... (well...let´s be honest...taking pics, cropping them...blogging - that´s one part... the PR afterwards takes up to 1,5 hrs *depending on how many FB groups come up with captchas xD*^^)! It´s been SOOOOO hot, but on the positive side - today moi and my RL bf are having our 7yr anniversiary^^ WHEEE^^ that means chinese dinner :) *we have this lil tradition haha*

Erm...yeah...I´m drifting...back to topic *coughs* I planned to introduce someone...very important...in my SL...the most important person in fact... but he´s been drawn to RL due to a horrible event recently so that will have to wait...! So I changed my plan and now I´m gonna show you a look including several things I love - spikes, tattoos, corsets and some awesome jeans.

Now let me comment on those jeans! Again they´re Lapointe&Bastchild Mesh´es and  of course SM+ fits as if Paul had grabbed me to model the jeans around my legs ...true story...(even without the alpha they almost fit perfectly^^ I´ve tried^^) - BUT!!! - this time it seems like he was torn a bit... they´re normal jeans - but have a latex covering till mid-thigh! Sounds strange huh? It´s actually pretty cool^^ It´s like he was thinking ´ok time for new jeans! hmmm or latex?*starts to cover the legs in black latex....stops at mid thigh...* or just leave them plain...damn...can´t get it off...anyways...´. But then maybe it was on purpose? I haven´t talked to him (if you read this feel free to comment...^^) . Still they´re unique in SL and...friggin cool^^

Look: 


StyleCard:

My Standards (Version 06)
Wasabi Pills Miyu Powder

!Bliss Prozak Rose
.::Delusions::. Demonic Dreams 

.VOLUPTIA. Lila bra 
[Etchaflesh] Sick Chick Underbust
.:L&B:. Skinny Dipped Jeans Slate

.:L&B:.  Lace up Platforms Snake

Chop Zuey Take My Heart OC Collar
.:*LouLou&Co*:. Enigma bracelets black


hope you like it :)  
Love
Akasha

P.S. I swear I can´t type...not even my own name!  I wished you could see how I type Alasha EVERY DAMN time *laughs*


No comments:

Post a Comment