Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Country Blue

Hey Pack

I just got an idea I wanted to show you :)


~ by the way - this is my wonderful friesian mare BlackPearl :) ~



StyleCard:

My Standards (Version 06)
eXxEsS Veela in Electric Blue

!Bliss Prozak Rose
.::Delusions::. Demonic Dreams 

>>GothiCatz<< Human Shirt
.:L&B:. Skinny Dipped Jeans Dark Blue
@ CDC Ballerina Heidi Ballet flats black @ SLX

Chop Zuey Take My Heart OC Collar
.:*LouLou&Co*:. Enigma bracelets black
-[SK]- Beast Lover Belly Piercing


You´ll learn the special meaning behind the Piercing soon (a slight hint - my title in my personal group is Miss Beast  - I won´t go into detail how I got this nick though  XD)

Oh and... on another note - my bestie - you know him^^ the sweetheart who upgraded my shape customwise (it was custom before but...erm yeah...I´ve told the story I know^^) suggested I´d become a shopping advisor. I hesitated because I didn´t think this would be needed in SL but today Ramses Meredith of Egoisme and Frolic Mills both agreed that it would be a good idea... *shrugs* and who could turn those boys down? So... if you need help - drop me a line and we´ll work things out ;)

take care,
Akasha


No comments:

Post a Comment