Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It´s DERBY time^^

Hello my Lovelies,

i don´t know if you knew but - I´m a Rollerderby Fan. I had a RL team but it wasn´t meant to be (backstabbing, booted out of the team I founded..blabla ) long story short - I tried to become a DerbyDoll in SL - the times are impossible for my SLT+9 german timezone :(

BUT!!! I FINALLY managed to come up with a derby post :P


~ skating around lazily ~


~ hmmm wait...~


~ I think i need a break... ~


~ I know I need to workout more.... ;-; ~

StyleCard:

{VRD} Kasha Custom perfection 
[HUSH] Skin Grace Smokey Fire Sugar
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes
eXxEsS Veela in midnight

~Hush Lipstick~ Juicy Grape 705
Miamai Catwalk Lashes



OC Barbed Collar
gloves - bikerish?

Prop:
simple black wall ;) 

Poses:



love

Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment