Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hello Lovelies,

after updating some stuff on my blog and plotting to update my portfolio and inworld profile I decided to drag my feet through the soft waves and sand of my little beach.

snapshot_299 

the cool water is awesome!! 

snapshot_300 

but the sun is so bright...

Snapshot_302 

so I went to check the birdies

Snapshot_303 

and the other ones next to the house

Oh... you  want to know where to get this lovely combo?
Well the hair´s MINA´s Harper and the lovely airy combo is Dafnis´CBB135 codename Friday ;) the bird houses are by Caren Jewell. The rest is just my standard look *grins* you know where to find that^^. Oh and yes I´m wearing panties underneath *snickers*. Those are the !FP! lace panties which come in 8 colours :)

Now have a nice evening...or day...^^
Love,
Kasha

No comments:

Post a Comment