Wednesday, September 26, 2012

KaTink - Bloody Mess of a Kitchen

BOO!

Today my beautiful Lovelies I was added as an official KaTink - Blogger - YEEEEY^^ - and we were given something to show off ;)

I´ll start with this one because I was wearing the perfect outfit for it (which wont appear in a StyleCard this time but I´ll add the tags so just search and hit the stores and see if you can find it ;P *I love to give credit but I want to find the balance between giving credit and supporting a huge amount of laziness you know *)

AAANYWAYS let me show you what this awesome Halloween Prop is about:


~ 1 ~


~ 2 ~


~ 3 ~


~ 4 ~


~ 5 ~

I wanted to add : I DIDN´T DO IT! Not that anybody would believe me but... ah fuckit - I had my reasons mhkay? ;)

Grab it here while you wait for the other new KaTink Items I just gotta show you (once my marketplace order arrives...XD)

take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment