Monday, March 12, 2012

Akasha at the FFL Fair - Candyland -

Hello Lovelies,

Yes I did it! I went to the FashionForLive Fair - a fair where top SL Designers come together, sell special items and donate the funds to the American Cancer Society. My dearest Naa is one of the official bloggers btw so go check her blog out !

Now over the next posts I´m going to show you some outfits and mixes created with my FFL - prey...( my inventory is going to complete the looks)

The first one is probably the cutest outfit you´ve ever seen on me: CANDYLAND!


~looking out for my candyman~


~now don´t be shy! Come a bit closer~


~time to put my feet in the air~


~look at these boots~

StyleCard (very modest today):
My shape
LAQ Dazzling Sunrise Eyes
Antz Skin Manu1 < FFL
Wasabi Pills Monique Hair in Powder

Miamai Catwalk Lashes Evergreen 1

Rage Undone Corset Pink  < FFL
Rage Sweetheart Boots Pink < FFL

!Zoom Sweet as Candy Prop


... to be continued..

Take Care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment