Sunday, February 26, 2012

Portfolio Update

Hello again Lovelies,

as I said I´d be back with more awesome news ... I´ve become a Store Model for the StylistCommunity Store and will be receiving my certificates for LaMode later today so I thought it would be time for a portfolio update:


Akasha Sternberg
Screenname: GlamMetal
RL Age: 30
Avatar created: January 12th, 2007
MAIN AVATAR - NO ALTS!
Female in both lifes
Age verified
Germany /SLT+9
German, English fluent


SUICIDE GIRL
Ataahua Oceanic Model
La Mode Model
Let it Raine Model
Blogger: http://akashasternberg.blogspot.com/
Stylist




Ex-Agencies:
Mystique Models


Type of Availability:
- Print
- Live
- Runway
- Video

Experience:
- Print
- Runway

Portfolio:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/akashasternberg/sets/72157628632602353/

References/Publications

Suicide Girls Yearbook
Venomous Rage Designs (Tattoo Model)
Suicide Girls Calender 2012
Temptest Imagery Pirate shooting
Kiss of Piece shooting



Certificates:
LaMode (January 2012)
Ataahua Oceanic Modeling (*in progress started Jan 28th,12)

Time of Availiability:

Mon -    7 AM - 2PM SLT
Tue  -    5 AM - 2 PM
Wed -    7 AM - 2 PM
Thu  -    2 AM - 2 PM
Fri    -     3 AM - 2 PM
Sat and Sun as requested

My Certificates:






all my important links in 1 place


take care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment