Friday, February 17, 2012

Look of the Day - Mesh again^^

Hello Lovelies,

today I felt like wearing something casual yet classy, maybe even a bit posh? Not? Anyways...I like it. Plus today I´m gonna play around with  the pics a bit... maybe enlarge them by nature - I´ve been starting to crop them as well - and I´ve named the poses right under the specific pic - I hope you like it.





Body:
Skin: Noya Next Generation Orchid Skin
Shape: nice try :P
Eyes: LAQ Dazzling Sunrise
Hair: Wasabi Pills Kamiko mesh in Chocolate
Nails: Sexy Mamas  Geeks & Freaks Manicure
Tattoos: my own
Jewellery:
Vextra Fashion Triple Loop Earings
Black Braclet MissiDiscount  (Marketplace, can´t find them again)
Alienbear XAgnes Necklace
RomDesign Loving you Ring
Clothing:
Maitreya Athena Sweater Cherise
Maitreya Leggins Leather
.::UG::. Promotional Shoes 04 (didn´t find those again, they were from the Marketplace though)


















Have fun - and don´t blame me when you´re broke ;)

Take Care
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment