Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DeVicious part 6

Here we go again lovelies,

and I got the next outfit right away ;)

This time I present you Rock ´n´Roll Baby:


oops - erm yeah...meet the top of my lovely posestand packed with 235 poses (atm...) *coughs forgot to hide it *coughs*
anyways - this is charcoal ripped black - the backside^^


Charcoal open ripped black (pay attention to the details on the shirt...^^)


Charcoal ripped open black front


Charcoal ripped front with cream shirt (yes I know I played around with the backdrops in this shooting - hey I took 59 pics in that session and I gotta make sure you lovelies keep paying attention eh ;) )


Darkblue Ripped open


Darkblue Ripped


Dusty ripped open


Dusty ripped (I know it seems a lot darker but when I take and name the snapshots I have the inventory open with the box of the outfit I´m wearing opened so I name the pic after the piece ;)


DAMN I was on a fail-roll there eh? BUUUUT this is the girly pink shirt (pay attention to the stars on the shoulders^^)


the necklace and the bracelets are included in the outfit (the black thin necklace - the other one is my OpenCollar Moire collar ;) )


Black shirt back detail - I know I mentioned it earlier but...it deserves two pics doesn´t it?


In this outfit there are sandals included: unleased elecance in black^^



Stonewashed ripped open


white shirt


yellow shirt


slutty shirt ;) (because it´s a bit see-through muaha)


AAAAND not to forget the red shirt ;)

ok did I confuse you with this post? Wake you up? Yes? PERFECT! Mission accomplished! Goal achieved!

Now...GO AND GRAB IT ;)

inworld: DeVicious Mainstore and mall
Marketplace:DeVicious Marketplace

love,
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment