Monday, December 19, 2011

DeVicious Advent Calender stuff part 2

Hello my lovelies,

news from DeVicious^^

I do not own every item in the advent calender...but...most of them *coughs* and I want to present those I got^^

Lets start with Adrenaline (red xmas) cos it´s a clearance sale! IT WONT BE AVAILABLE AFTER XMAS!!!


Let´s start with the back ;) I love the detail on the jacket but the pants are designed with love as well, same as the boots.


Now isn´t that naughy? My boobs almost crash the supertight jacket and bra hehehe - please take a closer look at the closing on the top ;)


Enjoy the full view ;)


Now of course I couldn´t keep that  detailed leg without having its own detailshot ;) Yes, I know I´m a sucker for skulls - I said it...how many times now? Nevermind, you´ll probably read it again *muaha*

Where to get it?

inworld: DeVicious Mainstore and mall
Marketplace:DeVicious Marketplace

love,
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment