Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DeVicious 7 - the last chapter

Ok lovelies,

I´m gonna close my DeVicious Roll (well...this one...there will be many more about Steph and her awesome store....^^) with a combination of shoes and one last outfit for this round ;)

THE SHOES!


Stolen  Hearts Xmas Boots (you´ll see the outfit and the normal boots later in this blog)^^


Unleashed Elegance...wait ...that name rings a bell doesn´t it? RIIIGHT!!! The black version is included in Rock´n´Roll Baby and Absolute Versatility! ;)


Prestige 2.0 sandals ;) - I swear - skin Hud´s hate me ;) I usually try to match it the best I can but...ah well^^

NOW!! Let me show you the remaining outfit: Stolen Heart!:


It looks really formal, business suit like, eh? SUIT UP!!! ;)


and this is the delicious backside!

ok and we´re do...oh no wait... we´re not done.... my inventory´s knocking! It kept one last DeVicious outfit from my view:

ROLLING IN THE DEEP (AHA! Steph likes Adele *hrhr)


ok let´s start on the bottom end this time - it comes with these sandals ;)


Black Back Baby ;)


Upper Back Black


Black Front - upper


and lower;)


comes in white as well as....


...in hotpink....


...and in red ;)

ok NOW we´re done ;)

All of these items can be found in your trusted DeVicious stores:

inworld: DeVicious Mainstore and mall
Marketplace:DeVicious Marketplace

love,
Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment